Saturday, August 4, 2012

{ Amara & Lincoln }

     This sweet momma found a great spot in Athens,AL, where we had a little more of a rustic back drop. Amara is 2 years old and Lincoln is 3.5 months old... I cannot believe how fast they grow up!

We had a sunny early morning photo session to beat the summer heat... The session started out great, but we all left as a sweaty mess! I think the temperature rose about 10 degrees in the hour session...  It is a pleasure to capture these sweet precious moments of sibling love. Thanks, Mandy for giving me the opportunity to capture your adorable kiddos on camera!

 Isn't Amara adorable?!


 Thanks to Mandy's mother, Momma J, we finally saw a few smiles from Lincoln.









 Sibling love... I bet Amara is a great big sister!







 Amara was just as happy has can be tracing her hand on the chalk board... so cute!



 xoxo,
Sarah

If you like what you see and are interested in booking a photography session, contact me today!

No comments: